Atrum Pars Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a Lie, There is Only Passion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to join the Order.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Rathas
Lord of the Sith

How to join the Order. Empty
PostSubject: How to join the Order.   How to join the Order. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Welcome to the Atrum Pars Academy. We are the surviving order of the Sith. Here we teach various forms of power such as brute strength, mental power, energy, etc. This Order is the surviving piece of Vidyus Silus's old order. I am Darth Rathas, the current Lord of the Sith and head of the Sith Council.
Your words and how hard you worked on your request will determine my response.

First, You must explain why you want to join the Sith.

Second, You must tell me honestly if you have had any past training Light or Dark.

Third, You must tell me if you are currently apart of any other Jedi or Sith sites, and if so you must explain what site you're apart of.

Fourth, You must tell me if you've ever had any experiences that were unexplainable.

and Lastly, You must explain the way you found this site.
Back to top Go down
https://atrumpars.darkbb.com
Darth Marrick

Darth Marrick

PostSubject: Re: How to join the Order.   How to join the Order. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Darth Rathas wrote:
Welcome to the Atrum Pars Academy. We are the surviving order of the Sith. Here we teach various forms of power such as brute strength, mental power, energy, etc. This Order is the surviving piece of Vidyus Silus's old order. I am Darth Rathas, the current Lord of the Sith and head of the Sith Council.
Your words and how hard you worked on your request will determine my response.

First, You must explain why you want to join the Sith.

Second, You must tell me honestly if you have had any past training Light or Dark.

Third, You must tell me if you are currently apart of any other Jedi or Sith sites, and if so you must explain what site you're apart of.

Fourth, You must tell me if you've ever had any experiences that were unexplainable.

and Lastly, You must explain the way you found this site.

i am Darth Marrick. Sovereign Dark Lord of the Kemetic Order of the Sith. i come to see if there is more that i can learn if there is anything from different masters i can learn from. yes i did have a master but he released me as a Sith Master(i consider myself more of a knight) nearly two years ago. i know much about the force but am still willing to learn. i must know more. i occassionally visit the force study center. where the great majority of my tutletilage. if any are interested in my order it is primarily in second life and on the web atm, howevere everyone in my group is a force sensitive Sith. who are awaiting me to complete my training so they maybe trained. if any are interested in joining. get second life and contact me. now onward to my future tutletilage. i look forward to seeing a master step forward to train me.
Back to top Go down
raizen_sagara

raizen_sagara

PostSubject: Re: How to join the Order.   How to join the Order. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:05 pm

I am here to learn!
I have studied many paths!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to join the Order.   How to join the Order. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to join the Order.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atrum Pars Academy :: Atrum Pars :: Join the Dark Side-
Jump to: