Atrum Pars Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a Lie, There is Only Passion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the loss of another

Go down 
+2
Darth Draconis
Darth Rathas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Rathas
Lord of the Sith

the loss of another Empty
PostSubject: the loss of another   the loss of another Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:11 pm

It is known by now that we lost a member, Darth Revan, however that is not what this is about. My apprentice, Darth Saevus, Has been cut from all connections. I'm the only person allowed to communicate with him. His mother has cut him off from us.
Back to top Go down
https://atrumpars.darkbb.com
Darth Draconis

Darth Draconis

PostSubject: Re: the loss of another   the loss of another Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:41 am

*shrugs* One does not need to be connected to an Order to live as a Sith. If he is worth an apprenticeship, he will pass through his 'woes' and be better off for the experience.

To be frank, I don't care either way, I don't know of him well, I don't think I've had much, if any, interaction with him, so he is not my concern.

But, I will say that if he's worth guiding, he will continue to walk on his path as a Sith, and in all likelihood will be back. That's something to take comfort in Wink , imo.
Back to top Go down
http://orderofthesith.freeforums.org/index.php
Darth Marrick

Darth Marrick

PostSubject: Re: the loss of another   the loss of another Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:44 am

Darth Draconis wrote:
*shrugs* One does not need to be connected to an Order to live as a Sith. If he is worth an apprenticeship, he will pass through his 'woes' and be better off for the experience.

To be frank, I don't care either way, I don't know of him well, I don't think I've had much, if any, interaction with him, so he is not my concern.

But, I will say that if he's worth guiding, he will continue to walk on his path as a Sith, and in all likelihood will be back. That's something to take comfort in Wink , imo.

i second this quote in the right he should look at this with excitement in his eyes! conflict! that is what that is and is it not what we as sith inherently get invovled in to make ourselves stronger? Smile he should be ravenous from this.... he should use the anger of his mother taking him away from this site to fuel him not defeat him. also might i add any sith ive ever know has had a slight detachment in regards to his apprentices, might i recomend that for you so when things like this happen again(as they say history repeats itself...) you wont be affected in such a way as to make a post about it... a fleeting thought at best is what it should be.

Be Mindful and Always Dark.
Darth Marrick
Back to top Go down
Darth Saevus

PostSubject: Re: the loss of another   the loss of another Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:18 pm

Although I am cut off from most connections, I will still be active on Atrum Pars, because I feel it is the right thing to do.
|Darth Saevus|
Back to top Go down
VITUS

VITUS

PostSubject: Re: the loss of another   the loss of another Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:36 pm

the upside is you can still reach him. this period in which he is removed from interaction with us,will be a true test of patience.

when he is old enough,or resourceful enough to get back to us,he will,as long as his determination stays true.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saevus

PostSubject: Re: the loss of another   the loss of another Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:43 pm

I'd just like to say I'm back, have been for a few months, just not really posting here. Thank you for your concern/whatever you'd like to call this...discussion.
|Darth Saevus|
Back to top Go down
Darth Vilious

PostSubject: Re: the loss of another   the loss of another Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Welcome back Saevus, it is imperative to start giving some life to this or it will colapse if it did not already.
Contact Rathas, he must see action to motivate him to return and rise this from the ashes.
Back to top Go down
http://vilious.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the loss of another   the loss of another Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the loss of another
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atrum Pars Academy :: General Discussion-
Jump to: