Atrum Pars Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a Lie, There is Only Passion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In search of a Master

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Cellim

In search of a Master Empty
PostSubject: In search of a Master   In search of a Master Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:15 pm

Hello Atrum Pars!
I am Darth Cellim. i am in search of a master to instruct me in the ways of the darkside. i know the sith code well. and i have some background in normal majick. but a friend once told me he was a jedi and i responded well, i would be a sith... and then i found this site a little bit ago, just now was able to join
Back to top Go down
Darth Rathas
Lord of the Sith

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master   In search of a Master Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Reminds me of how I found the sith. You will find what you seek, however no master yet. None here know you quite enough, study as an acolyte first. IM me at Skiethrunner
Back to top Go down
https://atrumpars.darkbb.com
VITUS

VITUS

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master   In search of a Master Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:51 pm

i like how you guys stick to military standards,and have everyone start as an acolyte.
you never know who is just gonna join. if you realy are a darth,then you will move into it on here quickly,and if you are a self proclaimed darth,you will be figured out.

its good too,cause one military tactic is spying,and theres no telling how many jedi,will try to infiltrate the academy,in order to learn our way,study us,and try to exploit us in any way.

so my advice to any darth's,whom come in...........these measures are obviousely put in place for good productive reasons,and one of your core traits(patience) will be tested.
Back to top Go down
Lord Zero

Lord Zero

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master   In search of a Master Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Hahahaha, you are quite amusing VITUS, but, no offense to you, such instances of paranoia are unnecessary; considering that these are people that we are talking about, there is a lack of evidence to reveal any interest in a "jedi" as you put it, would bother spying on this place to begin with. They would be much to busy with their own routines, training regiments, as well as their lives.

Either way, it is true though that placing such guidelines and rulings in place allows for a person to earn their keep; instead of merely having it given to them. This establishes a dedication to the self as well as a thirst for knowledge and learning, which drives a person to actually proceed forward to earn their place in both name and title, through hard work and studious methods.
Back to top Go down
VITUS

VITUS

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master   In search of a Master Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:02 pm

i learned a long time ago,never to assume anything. so my '' paranoia '',,is my idea of covering the bases.
i am military trained,so my military mindset,tells me to look at everything,and consider every possibility,including things that seem like paranoia to others.
Back to top Go down
Lord Zero

Lord Zero

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master   In search of a Master Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:34 am

While it may be true that nothing should be assumed, it is also true that you should not factor in unnecessary elements, which hinder further progression. Even military training has its flaws, when you know your opponent extremely well, it is simple enough to know their reactions, as well as how they would respond in order to try and throw you off by going against their nature. In those terms, it is a simple matter to discredit any claim that people would be spying, simply because people do not care on a base level, sure they may find it interesting; however, they will not waste their time on something unless they have a lot of time to spare versus a limited window.

Besides, even if we do have a lurker or so, there is no problem, they are abiding by Rule 33, and thus, we should respond to such users using Rule 43 if necessary, the only thing better than beating your enemy is crushing their convictions and turning them over to your way of thinking.
Back to top Go down
VITUS

VITUS

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master   In search of a Master Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:33 am

agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master   In search of a Master Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In search of a Master
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atrum Pars Academy :: Atrum Pars :: Join the Dark Side-
Jump to: