Atrum Pars Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a Lie, There is Only Passion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally returning

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Zero

Lord Zero

Finally returning Empty
PostSubject: Finally returning   Finally returning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:14 am

Recently I've contemplated returning and forgot that this site was almost dead; therefore, as admin I intend to rewrite some of the teachings and add my own new ones over the next few weeks. If anyone is still active I would like you to help out if possible by getting in touch with me as and help me to try to start something new.
Back to top Go down
Darth Draconis

Darth Draconis

Finally returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally returning   Finally returning Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:14 pm

I won't promise I'll be of much help - I don't want to spread myself to thin and make commitments I can't meet - but I still check in here from time to time. Have anything specific in mind for the renewal of Atrum Pars, any changes to structure... or is it going to be kept more or less the same?
Back to top Go down
http://orderofthesith.freeforums.org/index.php
Lord Zero

Lord Zero

Finally returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally returning   Finally returning Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:28 pm

I'm going to have to do a total run through first to see what needs to be changed or doesn't, and salvage whatever may be useful; however, I'm going to have change the structure at least a bit no matter what because it didn't work for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Darth Marrick

Darth Marrick

Finally returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally returning   Finally returning Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:08 pm

Lord zero im still around and here for the long term.
Back to top Go down
Lord Zero

Lord Zero

Finally returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally returning   Finally returning Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Alright that's good to know marrick, I've been busy because I started up school but I've organized my free time now. Get in touch with me you should have my email address and we can discuss a few things.
Back to top Go down
Darth Marrick

Darth Marrick

Finally returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally returning   Finally returning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Ive done as u requested .
Back to top Go down
Darth Revan

Darth Revan

Finally returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally returning   Finally returning Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:13 pm

It has been some time since I have seen any action on this forum. Lord Zero, good to hear from you again.
Back to top Go down
Madara

Finally returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally returning   Finally returning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:02 pm

Zero, I am quite sorry for being a bit busy again. December and the month beforehand and afterwards are always my problem.

-Anything new?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally returning   Finally returning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally returning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atrum Pars Academy :: Atrum Pars :: Welcome-
Jump to: