Atrum Pars Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a Lie, There is Only Passion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings to everybody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhetorus

Greetings to everybody Empty
PostSubject: Greetings to everybody   Greetings to everybody Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Greetings to everybody. I call myself Rhetorus. I have been the apprentice of Darth Vilious for some months, until he disappeared and am now in search for a new master in order to expand my knowledge about the dark side. I have also read many Sith lectures that are on the net and collected them in a folder so that I could meditate and learn from them. First I called myself Darth Rhetorus, but I soon realized that the title was of no value if I did not earn it. So I took the title away and will take it only when my future master will give it to me.

Looking forward to being accepted in the academy,

Rhetorus
Back to top Go down
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everybody   Greetings to everybody Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Best of luck. It is a quiet place lately.
Back to top Go down
Rhetorus

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everybody   Greetings to everybody Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:10 pm

You are probably right, no Sith master or Sith lord seems to want an apprentice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everybody   Greetings to everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atrum Pars Academy :: Atrum Pars :: Welcome-
Jump to: